- INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller for the data collected through our website www.graellsmarch.es (hereinafter, the “Web” or “Website”) is GRAELLS MARCH ABOGADOS, S.L.P, with Tax Id (N.I.F). B-62488325, registered address in Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 643, 4ª planta, Barcelona (08010), and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona In Volume 33,597, Folio 70, Sheet B-231,366, entry 1. Hereinafter, GRAELLS MARCH.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA:
For what purposes shall we process the user’s personal data?
At GRAELLS MARCH we shall process the user’s personal data, which is collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
a) In the event that you contract services offered by means of the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as for management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
b) Sending information requested by means of the forms provided on the Website.
- How long do we retain the personal data collected?
In general, the personal data provided shall be kept for the time necessary to meet the user’s request, or as long as the user does not request its deletion and, in any case, during the period for which legal liability could arise for the services provided.
The processing of the user’s personal data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:a) The request for information and/or the contracting of GRAELLS MARCH’S services, the terms and conditions of which shall be made available to the user in any case, prior to any possible contracting.
- Communication with us. We shall respond to the comments and questions the user poses to use by means of our Website, both online and recording their request as a conference. This includes telephoning the user or communicating with them via email.
- Personnel selection (Recruitment). If the user sends us an employment application online, their personal data or curriculum vitae shall be used for that purpose, which may include contacting them by email, telephone or ordinary post. In certain cases it may be necessary for them to register at our Web and maintain their data up-to-date. Unless you indicate the contrary to us, GRAELLS MARCH shall retain your personal data and curriculum vitae in files which are the property of GRAELLS MARCH, for consideration for future offers of employment.
- Compilation of statistical data sets referring to the use of the Website.
The data shall not be communicated to any third party outside GRAELLS MARCH, except for legal obligation.
GRAELLS MARCH may communicate data about the user to third parties that provide services that reasonably require access to personal data related to the user for one or more of the purposes indicated in the preceding paragraph.
The user, as an interested party who has provided us with their personal data, has full right to obtain confirmation as to whether GRAELLS MARCH is processing their personal data and, in particular, is entitled to exercise the following rights that the regulations on data protection recognises, in accordance with the provisions thereof:
- Right to ACCESS their personal data
- Right to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were requested.
- In certain circumstances, the user may request the RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING for their data, in which case we shall retain them solely to exercise or defend against claims.
- Right to OBJECTION to the sending of communications.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situations, the user may exercise the right to OBJECTION to the processing of their data. We shall stop processing the data, except where required by law, or to exercise or defend against possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situations, the user may exercise the right to PORTABILITY of their data.The user may exercise these rights by writing to the postal address and/or by communicating with the email address stated in section “1. Information about the data controller for the personal data.”
It is possible that GRAELLS MARCH may collect information from its Website using cookies and click trails.
A cookie is a small file with information relating to multiple variables such as the number of times the page has been visited by the user, to identify the registered user, guarantee the user’s session while browsing the page, allow safe and stable operations, etc. These files are stored in the user’s terminal, through the browser, and communicate with the website to customise browsing according to the information provided.
All the information collected by these means shall be anonymous, aggregated, and used exclusively to develop and verify the origin of the traffic and the volume of use of our Website.
Should you not wish to receive cookies from our Website, you may configure your browser to reject them or to request immediate confirmation from you each time one is received. Nevertheless, you should know that rejecting cookies could prevent you from accessing certain parts of the Website.